Job: Dispatcher – Call Center
Dispatcher – Call CenterApply Now»
This position is responsible for providing communications and support for dispatch services. A tremendous emphasis is placed on follow through skills, problem solving and a positive, up-beat attitude. Ability to work effectively under pressure is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer phone and receive requests for service and installation, primarily from internal personnel or directly from customers.
- Contact field personnel via email or phone to communicate the need for service or installation work.
- Maintain customer contact.
- Track progress and check work status of field technicians to ensure the timely servicing of customer orders.
- Schedule, route, and assign work to installers and other technicians.
- Print work orders and cover sheets.
- Research and resolve customer problems and needs.
- Analyzes customer problems and prepare reports and problem logs as requested.
- Follow-up as needed with customers and technicians.
- Track technicians via GPS.
- Complete all assigned work during scheduled shift.
- Strong organizational and communications skills both written and oral.
- Must be flexible as hours and days may change due to business need.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while viewing a computer screen.
- Ability to work in an environment which at times may be loud.
- Strong typing and computer skills (Microsoft Office & Outlook).
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing (drug screen, MVR & background check).
Experience: 1-2 years of call center, dispatch or customer service experience. Previous dispatch experience is preferred but not necessary.